The Ambrose All University Alumni Association Worldwide on the inauguration of her Warri Chapter hosted and awarded most of her distinguished Alumnus, amongst the list of names honored was Rt Hon Rev Francis Ejiroghene Waive, member Federal House of Representatives-Ughelli South, Ughelli North and Udu Federal Constituency. He was Awarded the title- VERSATILE LAW MAKER AWARD.
The Association Worldwide President, Dave Emakunu Esq, in his address congratulated the Branch for coordinating and mobilizing themselves properly and seized the opportunity to appreciate the acting Chairman Pst. Ikupa Joseph who eventually became the pioneer Chairman of the Branch and John Bello Esq. for their steadfastness in ensuring that the Branch have come this far. The President solicited the cooperation of all members of the Branch for the sustenance of the temple.
The President further stressed on the need for members of the Branch to leverage on the strategic location of Warri to galvanized support for the overall growth of the Association.
Prof. Sunny Ahwefeada who delivered a lecture, on the Topic: Development Initiatives In Modern Institutions Of Learning: The Alumni’s Role did an excellent job on the topic.
The inauguration saw the following persons emerging as the pioneer executive of the Warri Branch. They are:
- 1.Chairman- Pastor Joseph O. Ikupa
- Vice Chairman- Mr. Frank Miller
- 3.Secretary – John Bello Esq.
- Assist.Sec- Engr. Pedro Eruesegbafe
- Pub. Sec. – Mr Ugbo Nicholas
- 6.Fin. Sec Mr. Lucky Agbamu
- 7) Legal Adviser- Sanchez Agumor
- 8.Treasurer- Barr. (Mrs.) Beauty Ekpuda
- Organizing Sec. Presley Okojie Esq.
- Asst Organizing Sec. – Eboh Blessing
- Editor-in-chief- Promise P. Sado
- Ex-Officio I – G. O. K Ebowe
- 13 Ex-Officio II – Aikpokpo Martins Esq.
The inauguration of Warri Branch was climax with award giving to Distinguished Alumnus and other well-meaning individuals. Those who were given award includes:
- His Excellency Barr. Kingsley Burutu, Otoaru, the Deputy Governor of Delta State,
- Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, Speaker, Delta State house of Assembly,
- Rt. Hon. (Rev.) Francis Ejiroghene Waive, Member House Representative, Ughelli South, Ughelli North and Udu Federal Constituency.
- Hon. James Ojadovba Augoye, Hon. Commissioner for Works Delta State.
- Chief Vincent O. Oyibode JP, Hon. Commissioner DESOPADEC
- Prof. Sunny Ahwefeada,
- Prof. Sunny Iyuke, Principal/ C. E. O PTI and Trustee of the Association,
- Hon. Justice (Revd) Samuel Oritsematosan Tonwe,
- Dave Emakunu Esq, Worldwide President of Our prestigious Association and
- Mr. Reginald Bayoko, Head of Service, Delta State