The requests for transformer from different communities was submitted at the constituency office of Rt Hon Rev Francis Ejiroghene Waive, representative of the Ughelli South/North and Udu Federal Constituency.
In this distribution by Rt Hon Rev Francis Ejiroghene Waive, decaying infrastructure in the power sector require replacement within the constituency are been replaced. Anybody who argues otherwise is out of touch with today’s reality.
- Move ahead street, Otokutu town.
- God’s Grace church Road, Otokutu town.
- Ofajo layout, Usiefrun town.
- Ator street, off Okwemor Road opp Okwagbe secondary school, Okwagbe town.
- John Togo street, close to Arch. Bishop. Gbakara house, off Usiefrun road Orhuworun town.
- Old Egiegi road, Ujevwu town.
- Smart Darah street off Utuama.
- Ovwian Junction .
Ughelli North LGA.
- New Agric layout phase2, off Ughelli road Agbarho town.
- Iwhremarho Aro town.
- Uduophori street Otovwodo town.
- Imoniyame street Ekredjebor.
David on social media said: “Thanks be to God for placing Hon Waive in this strategic committee in the house of Reps and thanks to Hon Waive himself for maximizing the utilization of the Committee to the advantage of his constituents”.
I pray God to bless his endeavours and desires that are acceptable in the sight of Jehovah and His beloved son, Jesus Christ”.
Congratulations for this unprecedented achievement.